Howerton+White | Full-time | Web Producer
Howerton+White Wichita is looking for a knowledgeable and inventive Web Producer who is considered a jack-of-all-trades and enjoys using technology to find the right solution to the problem at hand – collaborating with the creative and development teams to define and execute digital strategies. Candidate must be passionate about the space from web to social to mobile. This person must also be creative, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment.
This team member will be a resource for offloading technical tasks from the development team, as well as provide an additional point of specialized contact with clients. This position will administrator various web sites on behalf of our clients as well as execution of online campaigns using services such as email marketing, social media posting, or paid ads. Responsibilities will include coding of design mockups using our web production process and back-end software built on PHP/MySQL.
Web Producer is considered a mid-level development position. There will be opportunities to expand development skills under senior team members. General IT knowledge of systems integration, services, basic networking is also a plus. Candidate is a knowledge worker with strong understanding of the web and online services. Should have experience with content management systems, search engines, social media, analytics, ad networks, email marketing, online financial and other web services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of base websites ready for customizations
- Integrate notes and feedback on working site
- Establish vendor accounts, configure services per specifications
- Implement and execute digital strategies as defined per project
- Interface with Account Executives & Development team; coordinating project status, timelines, and deliverables; communicate with clients and vendors as needed regarding technical aspects of projects
- Set project testing guidelines & evaluation for Quality Control
- Client Documentation, Training, Image Templates
- Provide technical support both for clients & internally for staff
- Digital Production; creation of layered files
- Coding experience with PHP preferred, will consider Python, Ruby or other back-end programming languages; Familiarity with back-end databases such as MySQL
- Knowledge of Modern Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Responsive Design related best practices
- Familiarity with libraries and processes like LESS/SASS, JQuery, Require.js, Modernizer, Grunt/Gulp
- Graphics production experience preferred, ability to work with vector and layered files will be beneficial
- Browser Based Manager Consoles / WordPress Admin
- Digital Account Management - Social Media, Shopping, Technical Services
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital agency or startup experience is a plus
- Professional appearance and persona
- 3 professional references required
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental insurance
- Short- and long-term insurance
- 401(k) and employer contribution program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Collaborative environment
- Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Marketing and Advertising